Published December 02, 2022
Holiday gift ideas for the weed lover on your list
Cannoisseurs are typically easy to please but if you’re shopping for someone who’s seemingly tried it all, these premium cannabis products are sure to deliver holiday cheer. Our Forbidden Flowers Holiday Gift Guide is here to help you find the perfect gift for the weed lover on your list, whether they’ve been naughty or nice.
Gifts for Her
- Weed Diamonds: You know what they say about a girl and her diamonds … Give a gift that she’s never received before – weed diamonds! Our pre-rolls come infused with diamonds, adding a nice touch to an already perfect gift.
- White Unleash + Inspire Crewneck: Add some color to her life this holiday season with this gorgeous crewneck.
- Cropped Cherries Hoodie: The statement piece she’s been waiting for. It’s minimalistic yet trendy and one of kind, just like her.
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Couples
- Pre-roll Packs: Pre-rolls are a great gift for anyone who enjoys indulging in cannabis but the Turn On eFFx is especially great for couples. The strain is designed specifically with intimacy in mind, so it’s the perfect treat for any couple looking to spice things up in the bedroom.
- Chill Out Bud: Perfect for a couple who needs to de-stress during the holiday season. Our Chill Out strain will send them into hibernation and a deep cozy sleep!
Gifts for All
- Throw Blanket: Blankets are an excellent gift for those days when you smoke a joint and want to get cozy and lounge around the house all day. This throw blanket comes in two colorways and will make a lasting impression.
- High Thoughts Notebook: There’s nothing worse than having an amazing high thought, only to forget it entirely just moments later. Enter the High Thoughts Notebook. It’s the perfect place to keep track of brilliant or funny high thoughts when you have them!
- Bong Appetit: Hungry? Bong Appetit will help any cannabis lover learn more about cooking with weed.
- Snacks: Speaking of which, this holiday gift guide wouldn’t be complete without munchies! Pick out an array of favorite snacks for the person you’re buying for and they’ll be eternally grateful.
Start crossing off some of gifts from your list and shop Forbidden Flower products, designed to unleash and inspire this holiday season.