Published February 10, 2022
Give the Gift of Weed-Infused Chocolates
Love season is upon us which means everyone is on the hunt for the best Valentine’s Day gift for their lover or lovers of themselves. Wherever you fall on the spectrum, you need to consider weed-infused chocolates, and here’s why!
Why Weed-Infused Chocolates?
Now, don’t get me wrong, flowers are nice and all but they don’t hit the spot like these weed-infused chocolates do. Upgrade your Valentine’s Day gift this year with a unique twist on a V Day fav with Forbidden Flowers’ Infused Truffle Flight.
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift?
Some may say it’s the perfect gift … and they wouldn’t be wrong. These artisanal AF treats were handmade in Santa Barbara, CA. Each truffle was crafted from rich, single-origin chocolate containing all-natural flavors, as well as top-shelf ingredients that were designed to heighten the eFFx.
Nothing screams romance, intimacy, or sex like one of these truffles! Share the box with your lovers or keep the whole thing for yourself (I won’t judge). Make the day special, no matter if you’re in a relationship or not because you deserve nothing less.
Our infused chocolates are enough to keep you and/or your special someone satisfied for Valentine’s Day and beyond. So what can you expect? The case pack comes with 5 unique infused chocolate truffles, 4 of which follow Forbidden Flower’s signature Effx, with 5MG of THC each!
- Chill Negro Caramel – Utilizing our ‘Hype Up’ eFFx, you’ll be the life of the party after a taste of these truffles. The delicious chocolate and caramel duo is the perfect combo to keep you going through the night. It’s also packing a bit of heat, which could lead to some fun in the bedroom if you’re open to it!
- Black Pepper and Cardamom Carmel – When it comes to weed for sex or weed for intimacy, this truffle won’t let you down! If using weed from our ‘Turn On’ strains wasn’t enough, the black pepper and cardamom act as aphrodisiacs for an extra spicy Valentine’s Day. Celebrating alone? All the more reason to indulge in yourself and practice some self-love. There’s no shame in introducing adult toys after you get a taste of this truffle – in fact, I’d highly recommend it.
- Ginger and Turmeric Caramel – Ready to let your creative side run wild? This sweet meets spicy combo will support your cognitive functions, serving you all the benefits you’d find from our ‘Zone In’ strains. Let your mind wander as you explore your different love languages and have fun while doing it.
- Pink Peppercorn and Lavender Blossom Caramel – The peppercorn mixed with lavender is a dreamy union that will bring nothing but euphoria your way! Infused with our ‘Chill Out’ strains, relaxation is right around the corner. It’s perfect for a cozy night in with your loved one or a sexy massage before bed and what could be better than that?
- Old Fashioned Caramel – A Forbidden Flowers Original that’s infused with luxardo cherry syrup, angostura orange bitters, and bourbon (containing no alcohol) is a fan fave. This rich, warm and citrusy treat will satisfy any sweet tooth while making your V Day fun AF.
Bella Thorne’s Stamp of Approval
Trust me when we tell you, we’re not here to sell you a product we don’t truly love. Chocolate and weed? Name a better duo, I’ll wait. Chocolate is a timeless gift for Valentine’s Day and when mixed with weed, you end up with an electric combo that’s sure to make the night memorable.
Where to Get Your Hands on It
As you can imagine, these weed-infused truffles won’t be around for long! So where can you grab some for you or your boo? Well, you’re in luck if you live in California because they’re only available at The Farmacy Berkeley, The Farmacy Santa Ana, The Farmacy Santa Barbara, and The Pottery.
Next up – Meet the New FF Diamond-Infused Pre Rolls