Holiday gift ideas for the weed lover on your list
Cannoisseurs are typically easy to please but if you’re shopping for someone who’s seemingly tried it all, these premium cannabis products are sure to deliver holiday cheer. Our Forbidden Flowers Holiday Gift Guide is here to help you find the perfect gift for the weed lover on your list, whether they’ve been naughty or nice.
Gifts for Her
- Weed Diamonds: You know what they say about a girl and her diamonds … Give a gift that she’s never received before – weed diamonds! Our pre-rolls come infused with diamonds, adding a nice touch to an already perfect gift.
- White Unleash + Inspire Crewneck: Add some color to her life this holiday season with this gorgeous crewneck.
- Cropped Cherries Hoodie: The statement piece she’s been waiting for. It’s minimalistic yet trendy and one of kind, just like her.
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Couples
- Pre-roll Packs: Pre-rolls are a great gift for anyone who enjoys indulging in cannabis but the Turn On eFFx is especially great for couples. The strain is designed specifically with intimacy in mind, so it’s the perfect treat for any couple looking to spice things up in the bedroom.
- Chill Out Bud: Perfect for a couple who needs to de-stress during the holiday season. Our Chill Out strain will send them into hibernation and a deep cozy sleep!
Gifts for All
- Throw Blanket: Blankets are an excellent gift for those days when you smoke a joint and want to get cozy and lounge around the house all day. This throw blanket comes in two colorways and will make a lasting impression.
- High Thoughts Notebook: There’s nothing worse than having an amazing high thought, only to forget it entirely just moments later. Enter the High Thoughts Notebook. It’s the perfect place to keep track of brilliant or funny high thoughts when you have them!
- Bong Appetit: Hungry? Bong Appetit will help any cannabis lover learn more about cooking with weed.
- Snacks: Speaking of which, this holiday gift guide wouldn’t be complete without munchies! Pick out an array of favorite snacks for the person you’re buying for and they’ll be eternally grateful.
Start crossing off some of gifts from your list and shop Forbidden Flower products, designed to unleash and inspire this holiday season.
Weed Diamonds: The Ultimate Guide
Have you heard of weed diamonds? If you’re new to the world of cannabis, you may not have stumbled upon these types of diamonds before. While beginners are always welcome, diamonds are best suited for experienced cannabis users. This guide will explore what they are, how they’re created and infused, their benefits and more.
What Are Weed Diamonds?
The name comes from how cannabinoids look when they’re purified and isolated. They form crystalline solids that result in a diamond-like shape. Any cannabinoid can be turned into a diamond but THCA (THC Acid) and CBD are the ones you’ll most often come across.
Diamonds and terpene sauce can sometimes get confused as they’re both highly concentrated. Sauce is different than diamonds because it comes in liquid form. It’s an extract that has high inconsistent levels of cannabinoids and terpenes and has an intense flavor. Terpene sauce contains diamonds within its mixture, providing a strong high and provides a different flavor with each hit since the terpenes within the diamonds aren’t evenly distributed throughout.
When comparing diamonds to other forms of cannabis, the potency of diamonds will range between 50% and 90%. The range depends on the biomass and how it’s extracted from the cannabis plant. Other forms of cannabis that are considered to be ‘very potent’ fall between the 15-20% range. Novice smokers might want to take a backseat to diamonds until they’ve built up a bit of a tolerance to cannabis, otherwise, it could lead to greening out or experiencing a bad high.
Due to their high purity level, it is no surprise that diamonds are valued at a higher cost. If you want to give diamonds a try, you can expect to pay anywhere from $60 to over $150.
How Weed Diamonds Are Created
Diamonds are made by extracting live resin from the plant through a cold-extraction method and then applying pressure to the oil until it crystallizes. It’s crucial to have the right temperature when extracting the THCA because unlike THC and other cannabinoids, it’s inactive.
That means that unless heated properly, you won’t experience a high from THCA. The most common way to consume weed diamonds is by smoking or dabbing its concentrate.
How to Consume Diamonds
There are a few different ways you can consume diamonds. One of the easiest ways is by smoking. To do so, you can infuse your bowl of weed or a joint with diamonds. You’ll want to mash up the diamonds until they turn into a fine powder. At that point, it’s best to put them below the bud so that they get heated indirectly.
If smoking isn’t your thing, you can always try other methods such as dabbing, edibles or vaping. When dabbing, it’s common to add some terpene sauce to the diamonds as they are often nearly 100% THCA.
Edibles offer an entirely different experience, as they won’t have a psychoactive effect. Instead, they usually have similar effects as CBD products would. This is a great option if you don’t feel like getting high but still want to kick back and relax.
What Are the Benefits?
Wondering whether or not you should try diamonds? Diamonds are an excellent addition to your regular cannabis routine when you want to change things up and let’s face it –diamonds won’t let you down.
At the highest potency available, they’re the best choice if you’ve built up a tolerance to cannabis. You don’t need much to experience a strong high and even a single gram can be split into smaller portions to be used when smoking, vaping or dabbing.
Another benefit is that it’s a great option for medical users. For those who turn to cannabis to help with migraines, chronic pain, insomnia, inflammation, nausea, anxiety, depression and more, diamonds might be the way to go!
Because of their strong effects, medical users can choose to alleviate symptoms without having to consume a lot of cannabis at once. A little goes a long way which is perfect for treating severe symptoms.
Where to Buy Weed Diamonds
If you’re looking to get your hands on some diamonds ASAP, Forbidden Flowers’ diamond-infused pre-rolls are a great place to start!
They come with two pre-rolls which are perfect for sharing with a friend or lover. Our pre-rolls provide different eFFx depending on the mood you’re after.
Shop Forbidden Flowers now and see what the hype is about.
Can Weed Cure a Hangover?
We’ve all been there … you’ve spent all weekend partying and you wake up on Sunday with a KILLER hangover. Instead of letting the day ahead slip between your fingers, why not ask yourself “can weed cure a hangover?”.
How Weed Helps Hangovers
Let’s break it down. A weekend of partying means you’re likely struggling in a few areas:
Sleep – Trying to sleep with a hangover is a nightmare. A few puffs of a joint will take you from irritated and exhausted to a peaceful sleep within a few minutes.
Anxiety – Post-partying anxiety is a real thing and it’s no fun to deal with. Use a calming strain of cannabis, such as our “Take Care: Meon-aid 1:1” while you sit by the pool and get back to your regular self.
Nausea – Research suggests that THC found in cannabis reduces nausea and vomiting so if you’re someone that struggles with getting sick after a heavy night out, it might be time to give weed a chance.
Headaches – When you consume alcohol, the blood vessels expand, more often than not leading to a nasty headache the next day! Skip the headache by smoking a joint or taking an edible to ease the pain.
Stock Up Now
Can weed cure a hangover? In most cases – yes. So get ahead of the problem before it’s a problem! Get your hands on Forbidden Flowers’ wide range of cannabis products so you’re prepared for your next hangover.
Next up – Best Ways to Spend the Summer Stoned
Festival Checklist: Cannabis Edition
Any avid festival goer knows just how stressful it can be to get ready for an upcoming festival. There’s a lot more that goes into having the perfect festival experience than simply making sure that your makeup and outfit are on point.
This festival checklist: cannabis edition, is here to help!
Using Cannabis at Festivals
With most states having legalized cannabis, it’s becoming more and more common for people to smoke or ingest cannabis at festivals. When you’re getting ready for a festival, you need to think about what will add the most to your experience.
The Best Cannabis Products
Your festival checklist wouldn’t be complete without edibles. Edibles make it easier than ever to get on the right vibe at a festival! Make sure you pay attention to the amount of THC when purchasing. Edibles take longer to kick in than smoking but they can hit HARD. Start out slow with no more than 10 mg and you can always up the dose as the day goes on.
Pre-rolls are another festival fan fave! Let’s face it, no one has time to roll their own joints at a festival. That’s where Forbidden Flowers’ Divine Dozens mini pre-roll pack steps in. Each pack contains 12 .3G pre-rolls that come in slim, pocket-sized packaging that fits in any bag and is perfect for sharing.
Is Your Festival Checklist Complete?
How are you going to consume cannabis this festival season? Shop our products now to enhance your festival experience.
Next up – Can Weed Cure a Hangover?
Women’s Health and Cannabis
Women’s Health Week is just around the corner (May 8 – 14), so there’s no better time to take a deep dive into women’s health and cannabis. How does cannabis affect women specifically? Are there any concerns to keep in mind? Let’s find out!
The Link Between Women’s Health and Cannabis
Women are built differently than men. We experience different mental and physical symptoms, often depending on where we are in our menstrual cycle.
Mental Health Benefits
Us gorgeous girls sometimes struggle with our mental health and that’s okay. Many studies have shown how cannabinoids found in cannabis help with reducing anxiety and depression. If you don’t enjoy smoking or are worried about feeling ‘high’, there are many products you can turn to.
Using CBD products that contain no THC (or a small amount) will provide the emotional and cognitive assistance you’re after without any psychological effects.
Cannabis for Menstrual Pain
It’s no secret that women go through hell and back when it’s our time of the month! Having a period is painful AF but cannabis offers women a natural treatment for handling some of the side effects, especially pain management of cramps.
Cannabis can also help with any pain related to PMS, including nausea, stress, and anxiety.
Where to Get Cannabis
When you’re ready to give cannabis products a try, Forbidden Flowers was created with women’s needs in mind. Read about the different eFFx here and shop our products now!
Next up – Festival Checklist: Cannabis Edition
Give the Gift of Weed-Infused Chocolates
Love season is upon us which means everyone is on the hunt for the best Valentine’s Day gift for their lover or lovers of themselves. Wherever you fall on the spectrum, you need to consider weed-infused chocolates, and here’s why!
Why Weed-Infused Chocolates?
Now, don’t get me wrong, flowers are nice and all but they don’t hit the spot like these weed-infused chocolates do. Upgrade your Valentine’s Day gift this year with a unique twist on a V Day fav with Forbidden Flowers’ Infused Truffle Flight.
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift?
Some may say it’s the perfect gift … and they wouldn’t be wrong. These artisanal AF treats were handmade in Santa Barbara, CA. Each truffle was crafted from rich, single-origin chocolate containing all-natural flavors, as well as top-shelf ingredients that were designed to heighten the eFFx.
Nothing screams romance, intimacy, or sex like one of these truffles! Share the box with your lovers or keep the whole thing for yourself (I won’t judge). Make the day special, no matter if you’re in a relationship or not because you deserve nothing less.
Our infused chocolates are enough to keep you and/or your special someone satisfied for Valentine’s Day and beyond. So what can you expect? The case pack comes with 5 unique infused chocolate truffles, 4 of which follow Forbidden Flower’s signature Effx, with 5MG of THC each!
- Chill Negro Caramel – Utilizing our ‘Hype Up’ eFFx, you’ll be the life of the party after a taste of these truffles. The delicious chocolate and caramel duo is the perfect combo to keep you going through the night. It’s also packing a bit of heat, which could lead to some fun in the bedroom if you’re open to it!
- Black Pepper and Cardamom Carmel – When it comes to weed for sex or weed for intimacy, this truffle won’t let you down! If using weed from our ‘Turn On’ strains wasn’t enough, the black pepper and cardamom act as aphrodisiacs for an extra spicy Valentine’s Day. Celebrating alone? All the more reason to indulge in yourself and practice some self-love. There’s no shame in introducing adult toys after you get a taste of this truffle – in fact, I’d highly recommend it.
- Ginger and Turmeric Caramel – Ready to let your creative side run wild? This sweet meets spicy combo will support your cognitive functions, serving you all the benefits you’d find from our ‘Zone In’ strains. Let your mind wander as you explore your different love languages and have fun while doing it.
- Pink Peppercorn and Lavender Blossom Caramel – The peppercorn mixed with lavender is a dreamy union that will bring nothing but euphoria your way! Infused with our ‘Chill Out’ strains, relaxation is right around the corner. It’s perfect for a cozy night in with your loved one or a sexy massage before bed and what could be better than that?
- Old Fashioned Caramel – A Forbidden Flowers Original that’s infused with luxardo cherry syrup, angostura orange bitters, and bourbon (containing no alcohol) is a fan fave. This rich, warm and citrusy treat will satisfy any sweet tooth while making your V Day fun AF.
Bella Thorne’s Stamp of Approval
Trust me when we tell you, we’re not here to sell you a product we don’t truly love. Chocolate and weed? Name a better duo, I’ll wait. Chocolate is a timeless gift for Valentine’s Day and when mixed with weed, you end up with an electric combo that’s sure to make the night memorable.
Where to Get Your Hands on It
As you can imagine, these weed-infused truffles won’t be around for long! So where can you grab some for you or your boo? Well, you’re in luck if you live in California because they’re only available at The Farmacy Berkeley, The Farmacy Santa Ana, The Farmacy Santa Barbara, and The Pottery.
Next up – Meet the New FF Diamond-Infused Pre Rolls